• Comply with ADA 28 CFR Part 36 regulations. Ensure that your message can be understood with a raised legend or pictogram and Grade 2 Braille all on the same sign. We will automatically translate your legend to Grade 2 Braille. Letters are raised by 1/32".
• Braille complies with California Braille specifications, too. The California standard is also valid nationwide.
• Braille signs are not just for hotels, offices and hospitals. If your building has a snack area, gift shop, waiting room, fitness area, nursery, mail room, infirmary or even a coat room, the ADA law requires that you use tactile signs.
• Made of tough plastic that is scratch, chemical and vandal-resistant. Sign is made from 1/16" thick rigid, non-glare plastic.
• Mix these stock signs with our custom architectural signs for common “look”. Signs use the distinctive "Optima" type font.