• Sign kit includes the California restroom sign and the adjacent wall sign. You need both to comply with California and Federal ADA regulations.
• Door signs are made from one or two layers of 1/4" thick closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Sintra plastic, loaded with UV inhibitors. Lightweight and easy to install, these signs do not rust or corrode, even in beachside environments.
• Select a sign with a contrasting color to your door for enhanced visibility and restroom identification.
• Edges are router cut and ideal for fast tactile reading. Wall sign has Grade II California Braille. The restroom door sign does NOT have Braille.
• The surface of the sign is non-glare, but easy to clean. Signs come with adhesive strips, but holes, Velcro, or magnetic strips can be requested at an additional cost.
• Signs are rigid and need to be installed on a flat surface. Signs are screen printed using long-lasting baked-on inks coupled with durable appliqué images and text.