• Sign kit includes both the California restroom sign and the adjacent wall sign. Both are needed to comply with California and Federal ADA regulations.
• Door signs are made from or or two layers of ¼” thick vinyl, loaded with UV inhibitors. Lightweight and easy to install, these signs do not rust or corrode, even in beachside environments.
• Select a sign with a contrasting color to your door for enhanced visibility and restroom identification.
• Edges are router cut and ideal for fast tactile reading. Wall sign has Grade II California Braille. The restroom door sign does NOT have Braille (to comply with latest rules).
• The surface of the sign is non-glare, but easy to clean. Signs can be ordered, generally, with adhesive strips, but Velcro or magnetic attachments can be requested. Holes can also be requested.
• Signs are rigid and need to be installed on a flat surface. Signs are either screen printed using durable baked-on inks or have a durable appliqué image.