• Signs are made from ¼” thick vinyl, loaded with UV inhibitors. Lightweight and easy to install, these signs do not rust or corrode, even in beachside environments.
• Edges are router cut and ideal for fast tactile reading.
• The surface of the sign is non-glare, but easy to clean. Signs can be ordered, generally, with adhesive strips, but Velcro or magnetic attachments can be requested. Holes can also be requested.
• Signs are rigid and need to be installed on a flat surface. Signs are either screen printed using durable baked-on inks or have a durable appliqué image.
• BrightSigns™ are found in hospitals, clinics, schools and offices. They are commonly used for restroom signage. BrightSigns™ are not available with Braille.
• Sign is not laminated.