• Signs are made from 1/4" thick closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Sintra plastic, loaded with UV inhibitors. Lightweight and easy to install, these signs do not rust or corrode, even in beachside environments.
• Edges are router cut and ideal for fast tactile reading.
• The surface of the sign is non-glare, but easy to clean. Signs come with adhesive strips, but holes Velcro, or magnetic strips can be requested at an additional cost.
• Signs are rigid and need to be installed on a flat surface. Signs are screen printed using long-lasting baked-on inks coupled with durable appliqué images and text.
• BrightSigns™ are found in hospitals, clinics, schools and offices. They are commonly used for restroom signage. BrightSigns™ are not available with Braille.
• Sign is not laminated.